Major Benefits of ISIC (International Student Identity Card) In Russia
ISIC stands for the International Student Identity Card. It is one of your best friends as a student when you choose to study abroad. The ISIC card has been authorized by the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) since 1968.
Russia is full of amazing opportunities to try new things, enjoy life, or travel. Studying MBBS in Russia has many privileges and benefits that all local and international students can enjoy. To get amazing student discounts, students need an International Student Identity Card (ISIC), which gives them the benefit of using discounts for all locations listed.
Students benefit from a discount of almost 50% on public transport, including long distance trains. Most cinemas, theatres, and museums, as well as hair salons, some restaurants, gym memberships, clubs, and cafes offer special discounted prices for students studying MBBS in Russia.
The ISIC cardholders also leverage several important advantages, such as:
- Public transport:
- Russian cities have well-developed, efficient, cheap, and safe public transport networks.
- Depending on the city, modes of transportation include the metro, buses, streetcars, trolleybuses, trains, and subways.
- Students studying MBBS in Russia are eligible for discounted tickets if they carry a valid International Student Identity Card (ISIC).
- Discounts on food:
- It is very difficult for students to concentrate empty stomach on studies.
- There are many cafes and restaurants in Russia, which offer inexpensive and satisfying meals to students studying MBBS in abroad with ISIC cards at special rates.
- Training and Courses:
- Students studying MBBS in abroad may use ISIC cards to get discounts for many of their academic goals.
- They can get discounts on the purchase of books, items for their practical projects, or anything related to their academic use.
- Shopping for clothing, groceries, and accessories:
- Many stores in Russia offer discounts on clothing, groceries, and other items to ISIC holders.
- Students studying MBBS in Russia having an ISIC card can buy the necessary things at a lower price.
- International students studying in Russia can explore a lot in Russia and live their life exploring many places and things and all these can be at lower rates. Through these different types of experiences, students can cherish many unforgettable memories in their lives.
Read Related Blog: How Indian can Save Money by Studying Abroad?
- Cheap Cinema and Theatre Tickets:
- While studying MBBS in abroad, students can get up to 50% discount in many cinemas and theatres having an ISIC card with them.
- Amusement parks, event halls, and many other places offer a discounted rate for students, which helps them to relax and watch a movie or have some recreational time to lighten up.
- Software Purchases:
- This card allows students to purchase any software at a reduced rate.
- Instead of spending more money to buy new software at expensive rates, they can easily get the same at a discounted rate.
The ISIC card provides a lot of opportunities to students while studying MBBS in abroad or pursuing any other courses.
Contact Just for Education for more information on ISIC card. Get free career counseling who want to pursue MBBS in Russia.