Why Studying MBBS in Ukraine is a Great Option?
For science students in India who aspire to become doctors, studying MBBS in Ukraine is one of the most amazing options. Ukraine is one among the top international destinations along with Russia and China for pursuing MBBS overseas.
Here are the reasons why studying MBBS in Ukraine is a wise decision.
- Ukraine has world-class medical universities and the best college for MBBS in Ukraine equipped with the latest technologies, state-of-the-art infrastructure, and excellent amenities.
- Medical universities in Ukraine are controlled and regulated by the Ukraine Government.
- Medical degrees awarded to students are recognized across the globe. This means an Indian student who has completed his/ her medical studies from Ukraine can set up medical practice anywhere around the world.
- When it comes to the safety aspect, Ukraine is one of the safest countries in the world.
- Medical aspirants can study MBBS in Ukraine at an affordable price in the best college for MBBS in Ukraine. This is because the MBBS course fee, as well as the cost of living in Ukraine, is low compared to many other international countries.
- Securing admission to the MBBS course does not involve any type of donation or extra charges. Ukrainian medical universities have an absolutely clear fee structure.
- No English language test like TOEFL, IELTS is required to get admission in the best college for MBBS in Ukraine.
- Language is not a barrier for Indian students who plan to study MBBS in Ukraine. This is because the medium of communication and instruction is English for all international students.
- Getting the admission to the best college for MBBS in Ukraine is quite easy, convenient, and hassle free. There is no need to clear any medical entrance examination like you need to do in India.
- MBBS students get to actively participate in various international conferences, events, seminars, and international exchange programs.
- Majority of the medical universities in Ukraine receive funding from the government for the purpose of research and infrastructure.
- Medical universities in Ukraine are well-established. Some of them are more than 200 years old.
- Nearly all medical colleges in Ukraine are recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI) as well as the WHO and UNESCO.
- In order to keep medical students fit, active, and healthy, most of the Ukrainian medical universities have extracurricular activities like sports events and games.
- Accommodation is widely available in Ukraine and quite affordable too in comparison to other European countries.
- Most of the best medical colleges in Ukraine offer hostel facilities. This helps to eliminate the cost of commuting as well. These hostels are offered at a modest price without comprising on the quality. They are well furnished and equipped with top-notch amenities.
- Availability of Indian food is not a problem as it is served by many medical colleges in Ukraine. Also, there are many food joints where students can find Indian cuisine.